This isn't a very long post, but I just had to get it down so I don't ever forget.
Since B started trying to say his first words I've been working with him on saying, please, thank you and the yes and no ma'ams and sirs. I wanted to make sure that our kids had good manners. I was raised in the south, and that's just the way it goes there. I think it's a great thing to show respect, so I expect our kids to do as I was taught.
For months now, he's been asking, "Please" when he wants something and saying, "Thank You" when he is given something (or if he gives me something).
As you know, I often call him, B. When B hands me something or follows a directive, I'll follow up with a simple, "Thank You, B.".
Apparently, I've said it a lot.
Now, everytime my child hands me something or does something he's supposed to he follows up with, "Thank You, B!".
It just makes me chuckle every time!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment