Every time I have insomnia, I grab my computer and start editing my favorite old pics. I've been up on more than one night until 4 a.m. It's a bit of a sickness...I know!
Anyway...If you have a version of Photoshop and you have any idea how to use it (I had mine for about 6 months before I did anything other than open the program, scratch my head, and close it) I got these actions from Coffeshop (she has awesome FREE stuff and LOTS of it!) and the textures from Florabella.




You have really gotten good! I haven't done much with actions or photo editing, perhaps I should start :).
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, though :)! What a cutie!!!
Oh, Jordan....these are incredible!! I can't wait to start playing! Maybe I should wish for a little more insomnia so I'll have time :)!
ReplyDeleteWow! NIce work. I love the last one most. You need to check out i heart faces and play along in their photoshop challanges and their picture submissions. I know you would be super good at it. Here is their blog: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOk, when you move back here you can teach me how to use Photoshop! It definately takes awhile to learn the program. Great pictures of Brady!
ReplyDelete