The first is Noah...
The second, Brady.
I see similarities in them. The turned up noses. The puffy lips. Both of them with one hand raised and clenched.
I wonder how much they will look alike...or how much they won't. I wonder how closely their personalities will mirror one another...or how different they'll be.
And I get so excited!
I can't wait to see my little Noah...
To get to know him like I know Brady...
To see his precious face...
To hear his little cry...
To kiss his soft cheeks...
I know that he'll be wonderfully unique...
And that's what I want most.
As much as I love and adore B, I don't want Noah to be another Brady. I want to watch him grow into the precious little being that God has created him to be. Perfect in his own way. Wonderful in his own right.

You're exactly right, we're all created uniquely, and it's wonderful that you're excited for that in Noah! And whatever the boy looks like, there's no doubt in my mind that you only make the cutest of kids, so Noah's gonna be a handsome fellow for sure!
ReplyDeleteThey really do look alike! I can't wait to see another adorable little Carroll!
ReplyDeleteAll I want is what I wanted for Brady. My prayer was and has been that God will give this child a heart for HIM.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you all. Can you believe it? I'll be there next month!!!
Always and forever,
Mom AKA Zia