Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bowl-A-Rama

Tonight we went to a friend's little boy's birthday party at the bowling alley.

I figured Brady would be interested in the balls, but never did I think he would enjoy bowling so much! If I had known how much he'd enjoy it, I'd have planned his upcoming party there too.

Oh, well...there's always next year!

We were a bit shocked at this child's sheer strength. He could lift and carry around an 8 pound bowling ball! He's not even two!

The pictures speak for themselves...

And yes, he was representing the Black & Gold! He insisted on wearing his hat today. I added the jersey to his ensemble. WHO DAT?!?!







6 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Boy he's gonna be a bowler! Looks like fun. Go Saints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little man in his football outfit! Too adorable!

    P.S. Your LSU totally let me down, Dude. They were practically playing in a swamp--you would think they would be used to it! What happened?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to talk about it Uma! First, my Saints loose two in a row...then my Tigers loose their bowl game! Not been a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute in his jersey and hat....He looks like an awesome bowler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His score was higher than some grownups I've bowled with before! Go B!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete