Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Don't Know How He Did It

The other morning Brady was playing with the swing turning it on and off. No big deal.

We decided to put it out a few weeks early so that maybe by the time Noah arrives he'd be used to it...and leave it alone.

I look over at him after about 2 minutes and this is how I find him...IN the swing!

I still have NO IDEA how he got in there.

See that plastic bar with the stars on it. You know, the one that's there to keep babies in, or as I thought toddlers out. Turns out it doesn't work very well. It was attached, snapped tightly in place and Brady STILL got in there and positioned his legs around it.

He was thrilled with himself! He'd make it rock as hard as he could and yell, "SVING!" (No that's not a typo, that's how he says swing. :)

He's such a little monkey!




3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious and shows determination! By the way, he looks so much like you in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! He wants to still be the baby! Praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Houdini himself, eh? :O) Keep an eye on that one!

    By the way, love the new blog header. So great!

    ReplyDelete