
So, this is my first I Heart Faces photo challenge. The prize this week is fantastic...a 20x24 gallery wrapped canvas! Just the thing I'm wanting to decorate the walls of our new home when we move!
The photo had to be from the months of December or January, so lucky for me I had this sweet pic of my wild haired child, taken last week.
Hop on over to I Heart Faces for some great fun contests and beautiful photographs to inspire you to get that camera out and start shooting!
So cute! Wild hair and all! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. What a cutie for real! You know what, this is your lucky week because you don't even have to be the winner this week to get the canvas. You just have to leave a comment : ) Anyone can win that canvas! You are so right, decorating with some canvas' would look awesome in your new house. I keep meaning to buy some! Then I look in my bank account... Welcome to I Heart Faces. I hope you will enter many more times! It is a super fun place! And your son is SO cute.
ReplyDelete