Saturday, January 16, 2010

Empty, But For This

For several months now, Noah's furniture has been sitting in his empty room. We're mere weeks away from his arrival, and it's still sitting in an empty room.

The problem is that the German and European style is VERY different from anything you'd find back in the states. The furniture is not German, it's from our furniture store here.

So, we can find nothing to coordinate in order to decorate his walls. Aside from sending my poor mother to Hobby Lobby with this picture or trying to match things up online there's not much I can do. I'm not too worried about it since we'll be moving back to the states this summer.

I'm planning a Hobby Lobby trip within the first few days of being home!

However, I did order drapes from Penny's and this, his bedding. I'm completely in love with it. It's soft and elegant and the little leap frogs add just a touch of whimsy. It looks so right in that little crib.

Now, we just need that sweet little baby in there to make it complete.

3 comments:

  1. Cute bedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love his bedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and love the little frog watching over everything!

    ReplyDelete