Friday, January 29, 2010

It Used To Be Beautiful

This is what I've been looking at since the 2nd week of December!

The first 2 or 3 weeks it was nice...beautiful even...and then it never stopped!

It has snowed at least 2 days out of every week since the first snow in December.

I live in a snow globe...and I don't even like snow globes!

I think the reason I hate it so much is that on days like today, when the snow is blowing sideways and hasn't stopped pouring down since before I opened my eyes, the roads are horrible! They can't clear them fast enough.

For a woman who could go into labor any day now (and has already made two trips to the hospital for pre-term contractions) and the hospital is 40 minutes away, this is NOT a good thing. I worry that we might get out on those bad roads and get stranded. And as wonderful as my husband is, I do not want him delivering my baby in the back seat, or anywhere else for that matter!

So I sit here on my couch, looking out the window, biting my nails, hoping and praying that today (or a day like this) is not the day Noah decides to come.




1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! But I'm praying along with you that it stops soon and that Noah holds off until it does.

    ReplyDelete