Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-Or-Treat (Or Shoud I Say, "Grrrrr"?)

This was one fun (and chilly) Halloween!

Although Brady didn't quite understand why we dressed him in a costume, or why we drug him around in the cold collecting candy, he had a great time!

And, I think he's about the most adorable tiger I've ever seen!



After getting him dressed we went outside to get a few pictures. I was worried that he might fuss and try to rip his head piece off, but he never touched it!
We even managed a decent family picture!
We walked over to the Rhinelander where they were having a "trunk or treat". (Think Halloween tailgate party.) People had their cars decorated with lights and had jack-o-lanterns lit and were passing candy out of their trunks.

The jack-o-lanterns were a hit with B! He just kept going up to them, pointing and saying "fires"! His little eyes just lit up!
Although he wouldn't say "trick-or-treat", he did muster some very good tiger growls. And, he made mama proud by saying thank you to every one who gave him candy!
The MP's were passing out chem lights, so B finally got a fire of his own! He held on to that darn thing for dear life! In fact, he didn't let it go until we put him to bed.
By the end of the night, he was tired and hungry, but he went to bed smiling!

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the pictures of the cute little Tiger :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies for the spacing on this post! I've tried 6 times to fix it and each time, it's just messed up somewhere else!! I'm too tired and too lazy to re-do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing! I think in his past life, Brady was a firefighter!! P.S. The spacing looks awesome.. and.. LOVE the family pic!! You are so blessed, Jordan. P.P.S. I miss our chair sits! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Glad he enjoyed trick or treating :)

    ReplyDelete