Last week, he apparently found some old cigars. 21 month old cigars. Buck bought them to pass out when Brady was born and had a few left over. He threw them on a shelf in his closet and forgot they were there.
You quickly learn, however, when you have children, you don't forget anything for very long.
B comes into the living room with one in this mouth! How the child knew to put it in his mouth, (and to strategically place his fingers as if smoking it) I don't know! But the resulting pictures, in my opinion, are hysterical!
I know some of you must think I stage some of these pictures with B, but I swear, I don't! This kid's just got a mind of his own!!
Oh, that's just awesome! I believe they're genuine pics--anyone w/ a kid (or two!) knows you can't force a kid to pose for a picture! It is only luck that allows me to capture my kids random moments of silliness or hugs for one another...the activity is frequent, but the chance to film it is rare 'cuz my kids tend to stop whatever they're doing when a camera is in sight! B is all boy--I love it!
ReplyDeleteThose are absolutely hilarious!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what they find. If we could harness these powers for good we could find all the lost socks in the world!
ReplyDeleteHe's totally waiting for the "fire" at the end of the cigar!!
ReplyDelete