Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Clownin' Around

Since Buck doesn't get home until late in the evenings, he only gets to spend about an hour and a half with Brady each night before bedtime.

We eat dinner together as a family, and then Buck has his special time with Brady. He gives him his bath, dresses him for bed and then they come in the living room and clown around for about 30 minutes.

Brady loves his play time with Daddy! He always gets so energized, and as I like to call it, "his second wind". They laugh and Brady squeals as his daddy chases him around the house, gives him "horse" back rides, and tosses him into the air.

It's a joy to watch and always puts a smile on my face.

Here are a few pictures from last week of my boys clownin' around...

This first one's for you, Mom and Dad. Recognize the little bubble butt? :)




2 comments:

  1. What beautiful moments to capture in photos. I love them all but I love the hanging upside down shot and I kiss my Daddy shot. I would give anything to be there to see this Daddy and me time in person. I love and miss you ALL more than I can say. And yes, I do recognize that little bump!

    Always and forever,
    Mom, AKA Zia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan those jammies crack me up!! I know you're glad Buck can be home to play with his little man:)

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete