Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Reading Fun

Zia sent Brady a special Halloween package complete with 2 pairs of Halloween p.j.'s, candy and a special Halloween book. B liked the candy, I loved his p.j.'s (Buck laughed and said it looked like he was wearing a scuba suit :)) , but B LOVED his book.

As I've posted before, he's obsessed with "fires" and this book has a lit candle or torch on every page! It's the first book I've found that B will let me actually read every word to him! He wakes up asking for it and cries when we take it away to put him to bed!

Here are a few pictures and video of the first night we opened the box...



1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love to hear them talk and "read". Brady looks so cute in his PJs. I just got Marissa some footie pjs and I think she is so cute in them!! I would hate to be all confined in those things! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete