This year I ordered my Christmas cards (early I know), and of course, only after I'd paid for them, did I begin scrapping.
As I was looking at the cards I'd ordered, I thought, "You know, I could have done that myself!".
So, I gave it a shot.
And, I've come up with four designs so far. All of which I like better than the ones I've paid for.
If you like any of these, I'd be happy to replace our pictures with yours. Or, I could design one just for you!
Send me a message on Facebook or via email. The fee will be nominal (if I even decide to charge this year), since I'm just starting out.
I'll just send you a high-resolution JPG file and you can have them printed at your nearest Office Depot!




They look great and definitely have monetary value. I have started doing some photography part-time and I know that several photographers use templates for their "custom holiday cards". I even thought about buying some templates myself. Wish you lived closer to home and I could offer you a maternity session. Check out my blog if you have a moment...www.nicolespikesphotography.blogspot.com. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteCute cards Jordan!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards. I have a friend here that has started a business doing it. Look at her link on my blog. Give more info on how you are doing digital scrapping. I need to do Marissa something...I have NOTHING!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Start a business!
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI think they are lovely!
ReplyDeleteI need to get busy with Christmas cards too:)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the first one!