Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Punkin & Boo Designs On Etsy

It's official! Thanks to all of your encouragement I'm up and selling my custom designs on Etsy! Check it out and pass the word!

My business is named Punkin & Boo Designs. Growing up my Dad nicknamed me Punkin and he called my sister, Whitney, Boo. So, that's where the name came from...if you were wondering.

I can design all sorts of pretty little personalized things...photo holiday cards, birthday invites, shower invites, birth announcements, note cards, thank you notes, gift enclosure cards and business cards.

Right now, because I'm all the way over here in Germany, I'm just emailing a finalized JPG file for customers to print at home, at their favorite photo finisher, or one of the many online photo finishers. I will however, print and ship note cards. Doing it via email just cuts out on wait time for customers. Once we get back state side (which will be sometime next year!! :)) I'll begin printing and shipping orders.

Check out the store...
http://punkinandboodesigns.etsy.com/

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jordan! This is so great...I LOVE etsy! I order stuff from that site like crazy! Your creativity is definitely shinning! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy,too! I'm always buying their stuff! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm excited that you started this! Let me know if you want me to try it out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great graphic design eye! Beautiful stuff, Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Etsy too! Congrats girl! Can't wait to see your post tomorrow saying if you're having a pink baby or a blue baby! :)

    ReplyDelete