I think my belly looks deceptively small in this picture. I tried standing a hundred different ways to make it look bigger and this was the biggest I could get. Maybe it's just that I FEEL like a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and I don't actually look like one!
Noah and I are doing well. He better than I! He's moving quite a bit throughout the day now! His favorite time seems to be at night when I'm relaxing on the couch or first lay down in bed...just like big brother, Brady!
I've tried weaning myself off of the Zofran several times, and occasionally I have a day where I can make it with no vomiting and others like yesterday, I vomit all day! I suppose I'll be one of those women who are sick their entire pregnancy.
Oh well...those beautiful babies are worth it all, aren't they?
More than half way there! You look so good but sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. You have a great attitude and I love your dress.
ReplyDeleteCould you look anymore beautiful? I know I am prejudice, I'm your Mom, but you look fabulous! I wish you felt that way. :( Hang in there, SOON you won't even remember how terrible you have felt. All you'll know is that God has blessed you with another beautifully wonderful child, how amazing is that?
ReplyDeleteAlways and forever,
Brady and Noah's Zia, AKA Mom