Monday, October 19, 2009

Gift Enclosure Cards

I don't know about you, but it seems with every party, shower, or other gift getting occasion, I have trouble remembering who gave what gift! I try to write it down or have someone write it down for me, but one or two gifts are always over looked.

I remember when I was a young girl, I had some little pink & green (my favorite colors at the time) gift enclosure cards. When I went to a birthday party, my mom would wrap one of the little cards up in the gift I gave. The recipient knew who it came from, and they were helpful in making the thank-you card process a breeze!

My sister asked me to design some gift enclosure cards for my ADORABLE nephew, Gaines the other day, and I decided to make some for my boys as well. I don't know about you, but I think they came out pretty darn cute!

I love things that add a touch of personalization and are both functional and fun, and these little cards fit the bill!




1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of someone giving gifts without a To/From card. I always do that so the person can know that I gave them a cheap gift. ha!

    ReplyDelete