Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby X Becomes Baby XY

Beautiful boy!
Just like big brother Brady, our little Noah likes to suck his thumb!

This kid has got some legs! Not that it comes as any surprise considering the sperm source! He measured in the 91st percentile in length!!


Today our little Baby X became Baby XY, or little Noah Allan! Brady will have a little brother to toss his favorite football to!

I've had a feeling that it was a boy, but wasn't sure if it was mother's intuition or me just wanting another boy. Not that I wouldn't have been over the moon for a beautiful baby girl, but I've always said if God took orders, I'd place one for two boys and then a little girl! So, I feel awfully blessed that He's fulfilled 2/3 of that "order"! ;)

It was a very special day for Buck and I. When I found out that Brady was boy, Buck was 10 hours away at Ranger School. It was bitter sweet because I didn't get to share that very special moment with him. In fact it was about two months before we got to truly celebrate.

But today couldn't have been sweeter! He was right there beside me holding my hand and smiling when the tech told us we were having another little boy! And, thanks to my dear friend Monica, who always comes through for me :), we were able to go out to eat afterwards (just the two of us) and pick up a few new tiny baby things.

These are my favorite pictures from today. Our tech was awesome and sent us home with about 10 pictures, but I thought these three were the best!

Now we're just praying for the continued health of this little miracle and anxiously awaiting our beautiful boy's arrival!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Those pics of Noah are great, very crisp! What a fabulous day for your family and great date for you and your hubby to share! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another boy! What wonderful news. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandson is PERFECT just like my PERFECT BRADY and my PERFECT son-in-law. His mom's not so bad either. :) I love him already and yes Jordan, I'm crying! I am overwhelmed. Somehow I thought this one would be different. I should be a pro at this Zia (grandmother for those of you who do not know)but the JOY feels just like it did when I saw the first pics of Brady and the first pics of Gaines, love at first sight. I am the most abundantly blessed Mom in the world. Thank you my beautiful daughters for the most precious gift you could every give me, my beloved grandsons.

    I love you Noah, ALWAYS AND FOREVER, Zia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congratulations Jordan and Buck!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I must say though, perhaps this deployment has me a little on the emotional side, but your mom's comment has me in tears :( So lucky to have such a wonderful mom who adores her grandkids unconditionally!!!!! You're very blessed!!

    ReplyDelete