Saturday, December 19, 2009

PSE: Just Too Cool

I'm in love with my PSE! Photo editing is my new obsession!

It's just amazing what you can do! Until now, I've only used it for scrapbooking.

Yesterday, I decided to start teaching myself a bit about it's photo editing capabilities and I'm just blown away!

Two of these I applied actions to and then tweaked a little myself. The other I just applied layer masks to. Anyway, I thought they looked way cooler than the originals.

And only one of these was taken with my Nikon. The other two are from my old point and shoot. Now, I can't wait for a little better weather to get B outside and take some great pictures!

Thought I'd share a few before and afters...

BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Let me know if you know of any cool sites to download actions or textures...or if you have any good tricks up your sleeve!
These actions came from Coffee Shop and Flora Bella.

2 comments:

  1. These are aweseome!!

    Check out Pioneer Woman -- she has some step by step layer explanations that work for PSE too! :)

    I've been having trouble getting my Actions to work!! My I can pick your brain one of these days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! Yes I reccommend Pioneer Woman, too. She takes lots of pics and tweeks them and shares all her techniques. In my office everyone is wanting to take a class on PhotoShop and using our SLR cameras. Learn all you can and teach us!

    ReplyDelete