Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cupcakes For Jesus--The Video

Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Jesus...

Watch until the end. It's too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute :) I think this is a great tradition and have talked about it with Bryan. I think we will do something like this too to help celebrate Jesus' birthday!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww............we love us some Bray-Bray!! Bella is belly laughing at him!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO stinkin cute! BTW how do you get your videos to upload to blogger...I'm having a hard time getting mine to load.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I don't know what your taking your videos with, but I never could get mine to work from my Handycam, so all of the ones I post on the blog are from my DSLR (my old point and shoot worked too). They're saved as AVI files. I just click on the little video button in the tool bar of the New Post window and select the one I want to upload. It always takes forever to load one!

    ReplyDelete