The first day, Buck stayed at the old place and B and I came here to the "new (empty) house" so he wouldn't get in the way of the packers.
The night before, Buck brought over an old TV we had in the basement and the DVD player and Brady's favorite chair to help me keep him entertained.
I have to say that the day went much better than I had anticipated. Brady was a doll and he loved all of the extra space to kick and throw his ball. He also got a kick out of hearing his echo in the big empty rooms.
Here he is watching one of his favorite shows, "Little Einsteins". (Note the floor cushion. That's what I had to sit on. Not very pleasing for my big, pregnant rump!)
Oh those pictures are adorable! How do you like your new place?! Totally upside down and overwhelming I'm sure! Just pick one room at a time - and keep drinking water!! :)
ReplyDelete