For Christmas, Nana & Grandpa (Buck's mom and dad) sent a Gingerbread House Kit in our package.
For weeks now, I've been trying to find a good time to put it together. It's been hard between doctors appointments, surgerys, moving, putting up Christmas decorations, wrapping Christmas presents, Christmas grocery shopping, baking...and the list could go on.
Finally, today, we made time. It's been snowing here for over a week, but today, it warmed up just a bit, the snow turned to rain and Baumholder became a wind tunnel. It's pretty nasty out there, so I decided it would be the perfect day to stay in our jammies and decorate the gingerbread house.
Buck and I assembled it and a few hours later, Brady and I decorated it.
Of course we took tons of pictures...I think Buck took something like 60 or so for me to sort through. Here are a few of them.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
Too cute :). I always thought making a gingerbread house with our kids would be a fun tradition!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and of course Brady is as cute as ever :)!
How cute!!! I bet he had a blast with all of that candy and the end product is adorable!
ReplyDelete