Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Snow

This past weekend we had our first snow of the season.

Although it has snowed here several times since B was born, he wasn't cognizant of it, until now. So I'm counting this as his first ever snow experience.

We dressed him up in his snow suit and rain boots (since I forgot to get him any snow boots) and let him go. He loved it as it fell from the sky, but wasn't too sure about all that wet stuff on the ground. His reaction revolved from smiling joy to whining and crying, so I'm still not sure exactly what he thought of it.

Anyway...Here are a few pictures of him in his first snow.

Trying to catch it as it fell from the sky...
Getting his first snow ball from Daddy...
Taking refuge in the "house"...
Admiring his first itty bitty snowman...
And finally a video of our little snow baby...

5 comments:

  1. What fun! Cute! We had our first snow, too but not quite as much as you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - y'all gots tons more than we did. We didn't have much for accumulation. Looks like you all had fun. I think Briana was about the same way her first real snow - very excited, but not so much about the cold and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that first picture!! Is it SOOC or did you fade out the background color? Just fantastic with those green little boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics Jordan! Looks like Brady enjoyed the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, it is SOOC. All of the pics on the blog are. I'm just getting into photo editing...until now I've been using my PSE for scrapbooking purposes, but I'm slowly teaching myself photo editing tricks. It's truly amazing what you can do with that program!!

    ReplyDelete