At 28 weeks, walking to the car makes me tired! It's funny in a way, because I was almost 31 weeks the last time we moved...all the way to Germany! I told Buck that after this, we were planning any other children around moves!!
Because of Buck's scheduled PRK surgery we had just under a week to get the house in order and decorated for Christmas. Somehow, we managed!
7 rooms and just over 150 boxes later everything is neatly in its place.
Here are a few before and afters (minus the boy's rooms and kitchen)...
Brady enjoyed having new places to climb.
So glad you're getting settled in so quickly--quite impressive! Oh, and hooray for being on the 1st floor! And by the way, you look FABULOUS! I don't mean "fabulous for a pregnant woman"...I mean you look really terrific! The fact that you're preggo to boot just shames so many of us! haha So excited for you as your pregnancy journey approaches the 3/4 mark! I appreciate your congrats and your heart for sharing our joy in the news of our 3rd child...so great to feel that support...and those prayers are welcome, bring 'em on!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW I can't believe how much yall got done in such a short time! It all looks GREAT!
ReplyDelete