Thursday, November 19, 2009

Monkey Shiner

I swear this kid is always monkey shining!

He's either smiling, laughing or trying to make someone else laugh!

I just love, love, love his fun spirit and personality!

It helps keep me young, that's for sure!

I hope that he's always this way...

That he will choose to not let life steal that little spark...

That he will always have joy and laughter in his heart.

I wish that somehow I could preserve his innocent spirit for him.

It's a beautiful thing to see!

3 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS! I can't wait to see this awesome grandchild of mine. He's changed so much, he left my house a wee little one, just walking a few months, and now he's turned into a full blown toddler. You're in for it, terrible two's are fastly approaching. Enjoy every moment of every day, they go by much too fast. I know first hand. I blinked and my baby was a MOM.

    Always and forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie!!! We're going to miss his bright eyes and sweet smile so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete