Since they're getting ready to renovate our building in January, we are being forced to move to another house, which means that I haven't been able to do any decorating for Christmas. We move next Tuesday and I plan on immediately putting up our tree (maybe even before the furniture is in place!).
Since I can't put up our tree yet, I decided to wrap a few gifts. I sat down, put on my favorite Christmas CD, and drank a cup of hot cocoa. It was enough to put me in a holly, jolly mood...
And I hope it spreads a little holiday cheer to you!
I haven't wrapped yet! Shopping has been done, but everything is still in shopping bags and needs to be covered in something shiny and fabulous! Thanks for spreading the holiday cheer and inspiration! Oh, and don't do too much w/ the move. We moved both times I was pregnant, and I always felt bad for not doing "enough", and I'd end up doing too much and being sore. Learn from my errors...it's more than ok to supervise so you can look out for those little ones! Can't wait to see your tree up!
ReplyDeleteYou are a wrapping pro! My gifts can only hope to be as pretty :O)
ReplyDelete