I'm now 26 weeks and 2 days! I can finally get by without the Zofran! I still suffer from occasional waves of nausea, but the horrible sickness is gone...
As is my waist!

As you can see, Noah is growing and thriving in his little home!

And Brady becomes more of a ham every day! He raided my jewlery box as I was getting dressed and was showing off his loot.

Today, the DFAC served the annual Thanksgiving meal. One Army tradition that I really think is cool is that all of the senior NCO's and officers wear their blues and go and serve the soldiers and their families dinner. Buck went before Brady and I and served dinner and then we all met and ate dinner together.

I was pleasantly surprised with dinner! The food was wonderful! Kudos to the cooks who worked so hard and prepared a special meal! I was expecting something like bad cafeteria food. Instead, we had a fantastic, home cooked tasting, Thanksgiving meal, complete with all the trimmings and then some!

As you can see B was pleased with the food too! We all ate more than we should have, but hey, Thanksgiving is only once a year, right?
It was a lovely evening and a tradition that we plan to continue as a family.
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
So glad you are able to spend Thanksgiving together this year. I have never gone to the DFAC for holiday dinner but have always heard it's pretty good. Glad your dinner was good.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! I love that Little Ham! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete