Saturday, November 7, 2009

As The Tractor Drives By

The rainy season has set in here in Baumholder and it's been raining...a lot!

So, B's been doing a lot of looking outside and not so much playing outside.

He loves to climb in the chair at our breakfast table and look out the window. I catch him in there many times a day.

Last week a tractor was going through the yards picking up the leaves...

(Funny thing with the leaves here...they fall off of the trees overnight. Literally! One night we went to bed with trees full of leaves. The next morning we awoke to virtually leafless trees and being able to see into our neighbors living room! )

Anyway...Brady loved watching the tractor. I think he stood there for 30 minutes watching it go back and forth, pointing out the window and excitedly repeating, "tractor" non-stop.

Luckily, at lunch time, the rain let up and the tractor driver went on his lunch break and decided to leave the tractor parked right around the corner. Buck was able to take B out for a few minutes to get a closer look! (And since I didn't go out we have no pictures of that!)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Santa will bring a tractor this year? HeHe! He is really taking that in....so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa's not bringing a tractor, his Zia is sending one!!! I can't believe how incredibly tall he looks from behind. My baby looks 4! His little profile is beautiful ~ yes, I'm prejudice but I can be, I'm his Zia!

    I cannot wait to see all of you and the newest member of our "guy gang" Noah! Soon I'll have 3 precious grandSONS, can you believe it? Two daughters, no sons, and now three boys ~ NO DRAMA QUEEEN!!!

    Always and forever,

    Zia, aka Mom



    Always and forever,

    Zia, aka Mom

    ReplyDelete