He's just over a week old and already he's sleeping 5-6 hours at night! It almost worries me. I asked my mom if she thought something could be wrong. I'm just not used to this!
Brady, as sweet and beautiful as he was, nearly drove me to drinking! He screamed (and I do mean screamed!) from 9 in the morning until 10 at night every, single, day for 7 months! It was colic in overdrive!! He didn't sleep through the night until he was 13 months old and he was 10 months before he took a nap that was longer than 30 minutes. Add to that the fact that he wanted to nurse every hour to hour and a half and a husband who left when he was 11 weeks old...it was challenging to say the least.
I suppose God just knew that if I were ever to have another child I needed one like Noah!





He is truly a beautiful little fellow and has alot of hair already. I'm happy for that you that he is such a good baby, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you all. And especially happy he's sleeping and laid back. I know your house is over flowing with smiles and joy!
ReplyDeleteGood boy, Noah! I can't wait to hold you and spoil you rotten!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful! I'm just so happy for you...I don't have words adequate enough to express it.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Jordan! You crack me up with the way you described Brady. I do think God likes to make babies of same gender that are close in age distinct opposites pretty much from the start. Congrats, Momma!
ReplyDelete