Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Perfect Valentine

He's here! Noah Allan arrived on the 14th of February at 12:45 a.m. He is 7 pounds, 21 inches of perfection!!

Many, many more pictures and posts to come!



14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've been reading along through your pregnancy journey and rejoice with you about his birth. I'll look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! Another gorgeous boy for me to dote on. Congrats, again, parents! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it.....on Valentine's Day! Congratulations! He's perfectly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I was so excited to read on FB last night before bed (thx to the time difference!) that you'd finally met Noah! See, I told you that you were next! hehehe Couldn't be happier for you, Buck, and Brady, and very anxious for updates to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jordan, Buck, and Brady! What a special Valentine's present to always cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I sit here with tears rolling down my face I can not help but think back to the first time I saw pictures of Brady-time goes by too fast. And just like two years ago, though, I have never gotten to hold him or kiss his precious face I already love him more than he will ever know. It is hard to believe he is finally here and so perfect. But afterall how could he not be I am his aunt!(just joking)
    I love and miss you all
    Whit
    PS next time could you please have the baby somewhere in the US I would like to be at the birth of at least one of my beautiful nephews or maybe nieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the Carroll family! He is so adorable and what an awesome birthday! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so exciting! He is simply too precious. I was not expecting to see such a wonderful event as your blog post when I logged into my Google Reader. CONGRATS! He is perfect :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! He's beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, he is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jordan! He's here! YAY! Congrats!!! I totally started reading your blog after you commented on mine when I was in the hospital. I am truly so happy for you. I have thought about you so much. May God bless you. You will be in our prayers. Your baby is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations Jordan, he's beautiful. may you recieve God's many blessing

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! What a wonderful creation God has bless you, Buck, and Brady with! He is beautiful! I can't wait to rock him at church and get all his kisses. To God be the Glory!
    Love Ya'll,
    Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete