Friday, February 19, 2010

Meant To Be

I thought that this would be difficult...

That somehow we'd have to put in a lot of time, a lot of effort to make it work.

That it would be a BIG adjustment for our family, especially for Brady...

but I was so wrong.

We came home with our beautiful newborn son and everything fell right into place.

It's obvious that this is how it is supposed to be...

A family of 3 growing seamlessly into a family of 4...

Hearts with more than enough love to share with one more...

So full of pride and thankfulness for this gift...

A little boy who has found it in his heart to willingly accept and love his little brother...

Months of worry subsided...

Abundantly blessed by God's goodness, grace and love.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by these feelings. I thought that my heart, my life couldn't be any better, couldn't get any fuller. But once again, I've looked into the face of a miracle and been changed forever. Once again, I've been reminded of what I was put here to do and I feel more alive than ever.

Every day I open my eyes and thank God for the beautiful blessings he's given me in my family. As I look into each of their faces I know that right here, right now this life is right where I'm meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I'm glad to hear it's been a smooth transition to your home to welcome your addition. We, too, found it quite simple to incorporate a second child into our domain and routine...easy breezy. But for some reason I've felt nervous about #3. Not like, "Will I love him/her as much?", but just how to balance it all. Thanks for the reminder that it's all happening just as it's meant to be! Can't wait to see more pics of your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete