Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Party Re-Do

I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but I have a lot less time on my hands lately! It seems that I'm either chasing around a very busy 2 year old, nursing a 2 week old, pumping so that I can store up for a few date nights, (yes, I'm once again a milk maid) or trying to keep a semi-clean house. With two kids it seems that there's just not enough time in the day!

However, it was a little easier with my mom here for two weeks to help out and we were finally able to throw Brady the 2nd birthday party he deserved! He had a blast and I enjoyed seeing the smile on his sweet little face!

I had made all of the decorations over a month ago, just before going on bed rest. My mom and I had the best time putting them all up and decorating the house for our little monkey! The best part was celebrating a special day with her and Noah!

Thanks again, Z! We love and miss you!!

Here are a few pictures to enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party! Awesome decor! So glad you all got to celebrate w/ Noah at the party as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here eating one of your cup cakes and think that I might have enough room for the second...and perhaps third. Thank for having us over for a great party! And I really love the little picture collage you made. Very scrap book ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were able to celebrate his birthday!! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute party! You really know how to decorate! I might need your help with ideas for Marissa's party! I love seeing pics of Noah...I've got baby fever BAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Brady! You did a great job with the decorations; I am so glad you got to use them after all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a great party! I love all the themed items. So very cute! Happy Birthday, Brady!

    ReplyDelete