The fact that I'm his mama may have something to do with it, but these pictures are precious, if I may say so.
The snow finally stopped long enough for Buck to take Brady outside for about an hour Saturday afternoon! They had the best time making giant snow balls, swinging, tromping through thigh-high snow and eating icicles, or as B called them screwdrivers. haha Don't ask...that's his new thing.
I sent my camera out with Buck and told him to take a few shots. He came back with over 80 images for me to sort through! I picked out my favorites to edit and share with you.
Hope they make you smile and feel all warm and fuzzy too!
In the first picture he's just mad because he fell down and got stuck!









I really, really like the last 2 pictures. You are getting good at editing pictures! You should teach me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI need to hang the last one in Chase's room, so she can always see her bestest fend! I see he's finally warming up to the fluffy white stuff :). Can't wait until we have him for a few days!
ReplyDeleteYou are learning to rock Photo Shop! Love the one of Brady close up eating the icecicle! Too sweet.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Jordan!
ReplyDelete