Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs

Like I've said before, Buck's been doing the grocery shopping lately, hence the sugary, chocolate cereal.

Yesterday, Brady was pilfering through the pantry and came across these. He brought the box back into the living room, sat down on the couch and dug right in.

He was so happy with himself that I just couldn't bear to rip the box away, so I let him have a few moments of chocolate bliss with his Cocoa Puffs.

Every kid deserves a little chocolatey sugar every now and then, right?



5 comments:

  1. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Gray loves some Fruit Loops! Actually, just about anything sweet;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you appreciate these moments! So many moms would freak out (and understandably so), but my daughter has food allergies and CAN'T safely have these adorable moments! I sure would give anything to share the occasional Cocoa Puff with her! I just love the pic where he's got his head down and he's really diggin' in...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jessica---the head shoved nearly into the box is great!

    Don't you love it when men do the grocery shopping?? :O) Buck probably thinks that there is nothing wrong with the cereal! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jordan! I so miss his sweet face!!! What a precious moment you were able to capture. It's so nice to cherish those everyday moments, even if it means indulging in a little chocolate bliss.

    ReplyDelete