Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hitscherhof Farm Festival

Just to warn you...this one's loaded with pictures!

Today we took Brady to the Hitscherhof Farm Festival. We went with some good friends and the kids had a great time. At the festival there were several booths set up with food, drinks, pastries, different crafts and antiques and hand woven baskets. There was a corn maze and hay bales for the kids to play on and pumpkins providing the perfect photo opportunities every where you looked. It was the perfect day to get out and enjoy the bounties of fall!

Before we left we took Brady outside to run around and I was able to snap a few pics...













3 comments:

  1. These are all amazing pics! Looks like a good time! Wish it felt like Fall to us, but it's rained for a couple weeks, just feels dreary. Looking forward to getting into the spirit of the harvest season with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bray-Bray is getting big!! I'm with him on the boots, they are pretty dapper!! He is so darn cute!! He reminds me of Dean Gregory w/ his new haircut! Looks like he had fun with his pumpkins! Wurth's Farm here should be opening soon, so we will take a hayride out to the patch to let Miss B pick her pumpkin!

    I miss you guys!! Looking forward to the day (fingers, toes and eyes crossed) that you guys my live just over an hour away on I-24!! That'll be SO much fun~~especially for you & I now that I am MS free! And it helps that I know my way to Atlanta. We can go to market & shop 'til we drop!!

    We are all doing great!! Life's just moving along! Too fast, of course, especially now that I'm pushing mid-40's! The plastic surgery fund that I'm building will definitely see withdrawals from it at some point in my life! My luck, I'll have to use it to buy a new transmission or something stupid like that!

    Love you guys, kiss the boyz for us! Love you, too, little mama!

    Life~Live It,
    Auntie B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Jordan! Dont you just love fall? I can't wait till the pumpkin patch opens to take Cole and get some fall pics!

    ReplyDelete