Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy, Adorable You

I've been wanting to do some scrapbooking lately, but I didn't bring any of my scrapper materials with us to Germany. I figured we wouldn't have room for it here, and I was right.


A freind of mine does a lot of digital scrapbooking, and she always has the most beautiful pages to display her precious memories. So, I thought I'd give it a try.


I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements several months ago, but just hadn't gotten around to getting her to show me how to use it. Today, I decided to teach myself a bit.


I went online, downloaded a few amazing, FREE, digital scrapbook kits (that's right, this didn't cost me a penny) and set out to make my first page.


In all it took a little over 2 hours to complete, which isn't bad considering that a traditional page would have taken that long or longer, and I didn't have all that mess to clean up afterwards.


I was pleased with my creation and think I've found a new hobby! Now I've got to get to work on all those pictures of Brady! I'm going to try to create at least one page for every month! That should keep me busy for a while!!


Now, if I ever get around to buying new ink cartridges for my printer, I'll be in business!




No comments:

Post a Comment