I need to keep a notebook so I can look back one day and laugh at all of the silly things our kids say. Tonight had one of those moments I want to remember.
We were sitting at the table eating dinner, Buck and I in our chairs, and Brady in his high chair next to the table.
Every night at the conclusion of dinner one of us will ask Brady, "Brady, what time is it?". To which he always responds, "Baff time!".
Lately he's been obsessed with candles, more specifically, lighting the candles, which he calls, "fires". The center piece on our table holds eight votive "fires" and every night for the last week during dinner Brady has asked repeatedly for "fires".
So tonight, when we asked him, "Brady, what time is it?", instead of the usual, "Baff time", he responded with, "Fires time!"
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
Oh my! This is too funny and too cute!! You totally need to start keeping a notebook! I always think of good ideas like that (keeping a notebook for example) and then never do it, so hopefully you are better than me :)! Love him!
ReplyDelete