Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Few Pictures

Brady has seemed to grow into a toddler overnight! As I look at him now, I no longer see my baby boy, but my little man. Of course he'll always be my baby!

This is his "smile" face...
In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have taught him to smile...Now every picture we take for the next 4 years will probably look like this...

These are his favorite boots...actually they're his only boots and he often goes to his closet and brings them to me so he can wear them around the house...

And this is just a silly boy being a silly boy...

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! I can't wait to spend some time with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little bum hung up on the crib made me laugh. It's good you wrote it down. Calyn is only 2 1/2 and I have forgotten things already. I'll look through her baby book where I wrote that kind of stuff down and can't believe I had forgot about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy you have! We should have arranged marriages ;) Marissa has a pair of squeaky shoes that she loves to wear around the house. Hope you are feeling well. How much longer to you have your ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! Cole got Thomas the Train boots for his birthday and for the longest time that is all he would wear!

    ReplyDelete