It seems that when I disappear for a few minutes to take care of Noah, Brady will find a way to get himself into trouble.
Take today for instance.
I left the room for five minutes. I changed a dirty diaper and Noah's outfit after he spit up on it.
When I left, Brady was sitting in his chair, drinking his milk and watching Little Einsteins.
When I re-entered the room. My child was standing in between the living room and the dining room with that deer in the headlights look on his face. I knew it couldn't be good!
I noticed something on my floor. As I get closer I noticed that it was covering my entire 8x10 carpet. It looked as though 100 stuffed animals had exploded throughout my house! There were big and small chunks of cotton everywhere! The trail led from the living room, around the couch, into the dining room where it was under the table and even stuck to the walls!! Then I noticed something else...
Tiny, wet, gel beads mixed in with the cotton...what appeared to be MILLIONS of tiny beads.
Finally, it hit me...
It wasn't a stuffed animal that had exploded, it was my child's diaper!!
Only it hadn't exploded...he had ripped a hole in the bottom of it!
I'm still not sure how he managed to spread it throughout the house and onto the walls in five minutes time, but he did!
Maybe I'll start potty-training sooner than I thought!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
Oh so funny!! :O)
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Potty training has its own battles.....and messes on the floor! But it is awesome to see them grow and learn.
How funny!! Isn't it amazing how quick they are?
ReplyDeleteWe needed a picture of that :-) Funny! Being a mom is rarely boring.
ReplyDelete