Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scrapin' Slave

Lately, in what little spare time I have (naptime and after the boys go to bed), I've been a slave to my computer. I was determined to at least get caught up on the boys scrapbooks, and I have! They now each have a "How You Grow" album for each year. I've also started, and nearly caught up, on our "Who We Are" family album, "People We Love" album to remember those special times with family and friends, and our "The Places We Go Album" to show case our travels.

I know that my boys probably won't care too much about these, but one day, their wives and children will appreciate seeing them. So, to my future daughter-in-laws, these are as much for you as they are for me!

Here are a few of my favorites...

2 comments:

  1. I so love these! You are really great at it! And Chase said thank you in advance :). Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness...I love them all!!!! It makes me want to scrap more! Where did you get your pictures taken? They are absolutely beautiful!

    I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete