Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Haircut

This morning we took Brady for his first haircut. He was so excited to sit in the big chair. He was honestly great for a 17 month old getting his first haircut! He got a little whiny every once in a while and occasionally wanted to wiggle around. The guy, Ulrich, or Uli, who cut his hair said he was surprised at how good Brady was. Most kids, scream and he has to stop the process, he said. Once again, mamma was proud of her little monkey. :)


All grins when he first sat in the chair...
Brady's "before" shot...
Wetting his hair...
Still getting ready...
The first snip...
"What is he doing to me?!"...
"Something to chew on? I'm happy!"...
"This is fun mamma!"...

I'll leave you with a little video clip...

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you left the back long. He's such a BIG BOY now! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy a special day w/ your guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M & M's work wonders!! When Zack was little, I couldn't get them in his mouth fast enough when he'd get his haircut!! The key was that he only go M & M minis when he got his haircut, so it was SPECIAL & it did the trick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be *very* grateful he did not cry! You might have read it already, but Daniel HATES getting his haircut, along with anything else revloving around being clean.

    http://thevfiles.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/cleanliness-is-next-to-godliness/

    Way to go Brady!! So cute.

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete