22 JUN: I was 4 weeks, 2 days when I "officially" found out that I was pregnant. I had Buck snap a few pictures that afternoon to document the "before" the big belly days.
When I was pregnant with Brady, I took a picture nearly every week to document my growing belly. It's fun to look back at them, so I'll do the same with this one too. Here's the first in the series...
.JPG)
As of now, I'm feeling great...a little tired some days, an occasional headache, and I've definitely noticed a decrease in my energy level, but that's it. Certainly nothing to complain about. It's funny because most days, I wonder if I really am pregnant! This is just a
weird stage where you don't look pregnant and don't feel it quite yet either. I've been trying to remember and I think it was around 6 weeks that I
started feeling sick with Brady... It'll be interesting to see how this one goes!
You look great!!! Can't wait to see the changes in the upcoming months :)!
ReplyDeleteI second Monica! You look terrific!
ReplyDeleteAaahh, that newly pregnant feeling...it is such a magical time! As is when the belly grows and ya feel the little one kicking. It's all magical, right? I hope you enjoy this experience, and that Brady does, too! I'm sure he'll be a terrific big bro, and I hope he gets excited along w/ you and Buck! Can't wait to see you get your baby bump in time!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking great as always. And the view from your window looks like it's a great one.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL, as always!! You were a beauty QUEEN as a little girl and you are still very much a QUEEN!! Yes, Queen's have babies, too!! Even with a 9-month belly, you will still be my little QUEEN!! Love you!! You know, you don't have to keep having babies just so family will visit in Germany!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteApparently, I do! No one's come to see us over here except when Brady was born!
ReplyDeleteI am coming next year to drink German beer & eat pretzels!! So, tell all Germans who may be effected by the Wrath of Rebecca to stay the hell out of my way!!
ReplyDelete