He really wasn't sure what to think as he took that first bite. The look on his sweet face was something like, "Moooom, what are you feeding me? And, whhhhyyyy?". Pure, utter, confusion! He was so cute!
I thought for his first time, he was a remarkably good, clean eater. And, over the course of the week, his skills have improved even more. :) Now, he gets really excited when he sees the spoon coming at him. He now tries to grab it and feed himself! (Whoa! Slow down there buddy! Baby steps! ;))
Here are a few pics we snapped.
The first bite...judging by that face, he wasn't liking it.
And, out it goes...
Second attempt...



Yay, Noah! I love the last picture!
ReplyDeleteAwwww .... I've been waiting to start the twins on cereal (and I still might wait a while), but that last face makes me want to give it a try right now!
ReplyDelete