Friday, March 19, 2010

Brotherly Love

As a mother, it's beautiful to watch the love between your children.

When it comes to his brother, Brady's little heart is full of love and wonder. Never once has he acted jealous or malicious towards this new little one who takes up so much of my time. In fact, he's already protective of Noah. He gets flustered when he cries. He'll come running to wherever I am and say, "Mommy, Noah's mad! Noah's mad!" and then run back to Noah to try and sooth him with his paci as he tells his little brother, "It's okay Noah.". Seeing them together fills my heart with indescribable joy!

The other morning I was able to capture this precious moment between them...



4 comments:

  1. Too adorable! Can't wait to see those two sweet little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet Jordan! I can't wait for Marissa to have a sibling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Brady bed hair! Too cute of a moment. Glad you were able to capture it :O)

    ReplyDelete