I love this picture of B eating his icicle. It's one of my favorites, so I decided to enter it in the I Heart Faces photo challenge this week! Head over and check out all of the other great entries...you'll be inspired!
Love your "Bundled Up" photo as well Jordan. The blue tone gives me a chill. Very sweet face. Don't cha just love it when they are all bundled up and playing in the snow. We have so many layers on them if they toppel over, they need help getting back upright.
Thanks for your kind words on my photo. I am new to the blog scene as you could tell from my blog. My only follower right now is none other than my "mom". :)
Here's to the gals raised in the south. We may leave the south but the south never leaves us.
Thanks again for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. If you sew, I am posting some of my freebie patterns for downloading. Working on the pdfs now so stop back by or mention them to your friends if you will. Thanks!
I'm the daughter of a heavenly KING, proud Army wife and mother to two beautiful boys! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but for now I'm content being Brady and Noah's mom. I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy and the friends and family he's put in my life to lift me up and make me laugh.
May the angels protect you Trouble neglect you And heaven accept you When it's time to go home May you always have plenty Your glass never empty And know in your heart You're never alone
May your tears come from laughing You find friends worth having As every year passes They mean more than gold May you win but stay humble Smile more than grumble And know when you stumble You're never alone
Never alone Never alone I'll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown Wherever you fly This isn't goodbye My love will follow you ,stay with you Baby you're never alone
Well I have to be honest As much as I wanted I'm not gonna promise that cold winds won't blow So when hard times have found you And your fears surround you Wrap my love around you You're never alone
Never alone Never alone I'll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown Wherever you fly This isn't goodbye My love will follow you, stay with you Baby you're never alone
This is GORGEOUS. And the processing is beautiful too :)
ReplyDeleteLovely work, check out my entry if you get the chance: www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com
Great picture! Hope you win.
ReplyDeleteGREAT colors!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors on this one.
ReplyDeleteLove your "Bundled Up" photo as well Jordan. The blue tone gives me a chill. Very sweet face. Don't cha just love it when they are all bundled up and playing in the snow. We have so many layers on them if they toppel over, they need help getting back upright.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words on my photo. I am new to the blog scene as you could tell from my blog. My only follower right now is none other than my "mom". :)
Here's to the gals raised in the south. We may leave the south but the south never leaves us.
Thanks again for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. If you sew, I am posting some of my freebie patterns for downloading. Working on the pdfs now so stop back by or mention them to your friends if you will. Thanks!
Blessings & Hugs!
www.tnmamaw.blogspot.com
Awwwww! He is soooo cute! I love this shot! : )
ReplyDelete