It's been an embarrassingly long time since I've posted! But, with B starting "pre-school" (Oh, my goodness...did I just type that?! How can that even be possible?!?) I thought now might be a good time to start.
For my "first" post, I wanted to share with you these oh, so adorable first day goodies I made for his teachers. These little apples are candy coated mini-oreos, with pretzel sticks for stems and watermelon air heads for leaves. In case you want to check them yourself here is the tutorial. Super fun, super easy!
Then I made a few note cards...
and put the little bite sized "apples" in a ramekin, wrapped them in cellophane added some ribbon to both the apples and the note cards, and voila! A great first day teacher's gift.
Oh, and, yes. Those are bagels the tooth picks are in. I forgot to pick up the styrofoam, so I had to improvise. :)
The adorable doodled apples on the notecards are from Off To School by Kate Hadfield.
That's all for now. What cute back to school ideas have you seen lately?
Yay! Glad you are back to blogging. I've missed you. I'm dying to see pics of your boys! Love the teacher gifts!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I've missed your great photos.
ReplyDeleteCute teacher gifts! Where is Brady going to Pre-K?
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're blogging again. I love keeping up with you. I hope Brady has an awesome time at preschool this year!
YAYE! I'm glad you're blogging again!!! I would absolutely LOVE those gifts if one of my students brought them to me! You're so amazing! Geaux, Pokes!
ReplyDelete