I know I've been so terrible about keeping up the blog, but hopefully that will soon change. We can finally get high-speed internet out here (I've been operating on Hughes Net, satelite based internet, and it stinks!!), so that should make blogging a little less painful!
Brady has been into tractors and tools for a while now, so I thought a construction themed party would be great for him. And it was! He had a blast, along with every other kid in the neighborhood! I think we had about 35 people here! It was nuts! But, we had a great time, and Brady enjoyed every second of the attention.
We were able to get my grandfather to bring over his tractor, and snag a few "men working" signs from the highway department, and we grabbed some construction cones from my mom's old gym! It sometimes pays to know people! :) All of the other decorations, I was able to do with Photoshop and print myself. I also got the little construction cone cups and hard hats personalized for the kids to take home as part of their favors. It was all really adorable! And, in keeping with the theme, Brady's big gift was a power wheels John Deere tractor! We still can't get him off of it!
Enough rambling! Hope you enjoyed the pics!
What a fun birthday!!! I love all of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you're getting better internet and can update more...I miss you so much! :)
Too cute! Looks like Brady had a fun birthday!
ReplyDeleteAwesome party! I love when there are themed items everywhere. Nice work :O)
ReplyDelete