Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day of Pre-K

Today, my baby boy flew the coop. Well, maybe not exactly, but it sure felt that way. :( He fared much better than I. I was an emotional wreck! I managed to keep myself in check until I got in the car after dropping him off. Then the floodgates opened. Once Noah and I got home, I wasn't much better. I just felt lost without him here. The house was strangely quiet without him to chase (and occasionally, pester) Noah.

B on the other hand, couldn't have been more excited. As soon as we walked into his classroom, he had to show his teacher his book bag, and his "wunch" box, and his nap mat. After refusing to sit at the table for yet another picture, he asked me, "Mommy, are you weady to go yet?". So, reluctantly, Noah and I went.

When we went to pick him up, he'd had such a great time, that he didn't want to leave!! He also had a great report from his teachers. They bragged on what a sweet, well-mannered boy he was. :) And still, now, at five in the afternoon, school is all he can talk about.

Here are a few pics I snapped before heading out this morning.

B actually asked me to put Noah in the chair with him for a "picture with my bwodder".

I just loved that he had the sign upside down. So fitting for pre-school. :)

The pics with the book bag and lunch box were the last I took, and at this point, he was hot and sick of posing! But before that he was the poster child for giddy, pre-school excitement!



**All photos were edited using actions from the Fable Collection by My 4 Hens Photography.**

4 comments:

  1. GAH he is adorable!!! Good job getting through the day, Mommy, I have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has got to be the cutest pre-schooler ever!!! The upside down chalkboard sign is hilarious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Jordan! Glad he had a great first day! Love the red sneakers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love the pre-school sign photo. It is wonderful he has a great first day. Most of the kids at my school who are in Pre-K cry and cry the first day. I am on "runner" duty for the first 3 days.

    ReplyDelete