And here's a view of the back. I LOOOOVE, LOVE, LOVE the huge windows!! I want (translate neeeed) lots and lots of natural light, so I'm head over heels for these windows! The small posts on the patio will also be replaced with 10x10 cypress posts. I have so many ideas swimming in my head with how we will landscape the back yard. :)
And now, on to a few scrapbook pages I've done this past week.Ordinary Moments:
Journaling reads: It's in the ordinary moments that life becomes extraordinary.

Remember This Moment:
Journaling reads: Flowers. From my little boy. We had just arrived at Point du Hoc. I had to stay in the car to feed Noah. Brady and Daddy got out and started looking around because B was in the middle of a tantrum. About 15 minutes later they showed back up at the car. I could tell that B had a handful of something. Rocks, I assumed. Instead I was sweetly surprised. For in his little outstretched hand were a bunch of the prettiest little yellow and white flowers. I'm a sucker for these offerings. These tiny little treasures made me pause in my frustration. They made me realize that though our parent/toddler relationship isn't perfect, I'm doing okay by my boy. After all, he still wants to give me flowers.
Very Sweet:Journaling Reads: Life Is Very Sweet Being Your Mom
Journaling Reads: Life Lesson 102: If one door opens to another door closed, keep on walking til' you find a window.
Journaling Reads: Oh, B! This is what you most loved about Paris. Chasing the pigeons at the Louvre. I think it may have been my favorite part too! :)



Everything looks great, Jordan! Every time I see the picture of your house, it seems a bit bigger. I can't believe you guys are leaving this week already :(.
ReplyDeleteHouse looks BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove the layouts too....makes me want to really take a moment and be thankful for all I have, even on the hard days with Bella. Thank-you. It also inspires me to actually start scrapping again!
Really going to miss you around here :(.
Your designs are too cute and your house is going to be gorgeous! Moving is a dirty word to me...so I'll have ya'll in my thoughts and prayers as you move home!
ReplyDelete