Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I'm stealing the Wordless Wednesday blog idea from my friend Monica...Just pictures and captions! Enjoy...


Brady with his new friend, Oatmeal Bear.

Buck's grandmother, Nana, knitted these little slippers. Aren't they adorable?!



Last week, when the weather was actually nice, we met Monica and her cuties at the playground just down the street. Brady was pooped by the time we left! The playground is his favorite place to go! :)




I think Brady's starting to get scared of Will. Will thinks he can pick Brady up and carry him everywhere! :) Will's 2! :)


Brady in the door of his favorite little "house".





3 comments:

  1. He is SO CUTE!!! And your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to go on a playdate! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG~~how freakin' cute is he?? I miss you guys so much!!! Enjoy him, he'll be parallel parking before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete