So...it's been a week since I've posted. That's because I haven't really felt like it and because we really haven't done much to talk about. We're just waiting...and waiting....
I've been in a funk the last few days. The first almost 5 weeks since we've been back in Germany have passed by so quickly, but about 4 days ago, this began to feel like the deployment that would never end! It probably didn't help that Buck has been delayed a few days. I know, it's been 14 months already, what's 3 extra days? I guess it's just that I thought our countdown had dwindled down to single digits and then we were suddenly back to double digits!
Everywhere you go on post there's 100 guys in uniform, with their babies and holding hands with their wives. It brings tears to my eyes nearly every time! I'm just so ready for that to be us! I miss Buck more now than I have this entire deployment! I just can't wait to see his face when he sees his little man!
Anyway, I'm feeling much better now and and I've decided to come out of my self-induced hibernation/pitty party. We're back into the single digits! Brady's been practicing waving his little flag for daddy. It's the cutest thing ever...I should probably get a picture of that, huh? I'll try to remember tomorrow and post one for ya'.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
Hang in there girl! Only a few more days and that will be you! I am so happy for you and I know you must have butterflies in your stomach just thinking about it. I will be praying that these last few days will fly by for you! Thanks for always leaving a comment. It is nice to know that someone is reading my blog!!
ReplyDeleteThese days will pass before ya know it! Can't wait to see Brady waving his flag, I bet that's the sweetest thing ever, so post that pic for sure! Excited for you to be reunited with your man!
ReplyDeleteWaiting is the worst part. Waiting for orders, waiting phone calls, waiting for emails, waiting for wheels up... it's horrible and the closer it gets the worse it is. Course this is nothing compared to that wonderful waiting you will do in the gym for the door to open and the soldiers to march in! And that will be very very soon!!! Wish I could tell you something to make the time pass quicker!
ReplyDelete